One Question Membership Application Form
The Founding Principles of One Question.
Our pledge to our members:
- To curate a private One Question community that invites leaders like you from places and spaces you might otherwise never have a reason to encounter.
- To foster individual and collective vulnerability, openness, empathy and connection within the One Question community, under Chatham House Rule.*
- To introduce to you relevant connections within the One Question community who might add value to your life and business.
- To offer listening, direction and counsel as critical friends, which might help you to be more successful as both a leader and as a member of the One Question community.
- To facilitate you assembling a personal boardroom within the One Question community for more direct counsel on your challenges.
- To enable you to invite like-minded guests, who you believe would strengthen the value of the One Question community, to experience and then apply to join.
- *unless we ask your specific permission to quote you in published content
Questions to help us serve you better:
Check the membership benefits below that are valuable to you:
Monthly, invitation-only boardroom breakfast meetings.
The opportunity to join nine members in conversation every month, discussing challenges in business and in life through the lens of a single question. The question changes monthly and each guest is invited based on the nature of the question.
An invitation to meet other members of One Question at our monthly member drinks reception, being part of a conversation through the lens of a single question, exploring the big and small challenges in a relaxed environment.
Monthly Drinks Reception.
- Private Boardroom suppers.
Exclusive invitation to our carefully curated boardroom suppers in partnership with Hawksmoor. Each supper explores a single question pertinent to business and society, over a sumptuous three-course supper. Each conversation is followed by a piece of critical thinking examing the conversation in detail and shared with each member or guest.
- The annual One Question member conversation.
Now in its 6th year, membership of One Question includes an invite for you and a guest, be it a client, colleague or friend to join our half-day annual conversation hosted in London.
The conversation explores our single question through 7 different industry perspectives and includes a two-course lunch and exclusive cocktail reception. The annual conversation is followed by our report, seeking to answer our one question from many different perspectives.
Annual Member Conversation
Annual weekend retreat
The opportunity to join our weekend retreat in Europe, immersing yourself in a two-day retreat with other like-minded members. The retreat includes accommodation, exclusive lunches and suppers, a number of drinks receptions and entertainment, alongside the opportunity to stop, think and reflect. Question members.
The One Question Weekend Retreat
Monthly piece of critical thinking written through the lens of One Question to challenge the way you think, digest, share or question.
Monthly piece of Critical Thinking
One Question App.
Access to the One Question Network app coming in Spring 2023.
The One Question Network App.